It's Friday and we are happy about it! Today's FHM Being His Crown is really a review. We have covered a lot of topics and I don't want us to miss the opportunity to dig deep and understand our husbands and ourselves. Angie and I are really wanting to know if these post are helping, encouraging and or challenging you ladies. We are certainly being stretched everytime we post something because we either have to be practicing these truths or learning how to apply them along with you. Any way just leave a comment letting us know you are reading even if you are not consistently posting. Thanks we need encouragement too! :)
The heart of this ministry comes from Proverbs 12:4a "An excellent wife is the crown of her husband" and Proverbs 31:29 "Many have done excellently but you surpass them all". This whole effort is to help women embrace their identity in Christ and specifically concerning your husband.
Ask your husband these 10 questions. Be your husbands crown not comparing yourself to other women.1. What type of support do you need from me? Example does he need you to compliment, build his esteem, speak out more often, or brutal honestly.
2. What small or big thing could you do to make his day?
3. How often does he really want to have sex? You have to ask this question. I know most of you think his answer will be everyday all the time. However you many be surprised at the real answer.
4. How does he feel about the food you cook? It is too healthy for him, not healthy enough, is there something he would like to have every now and then?
5. Is the house clean enough? Does it matter to him if there are dishes in the sink overnight?
6. How about your appearance? Would he like you to wear makeup, high heels, flats, more or less jewelry?
7. Does he feel like you respect him, in public and private.
8. Does he feel like you trust him?
9. What is his favorite outfit of yours?
10. Does he need you to be more or less open and vulnerable?
The Flawed Crown....
How are we working through the flaws in our lives as we are "BEing his Crown"?
The Physical Crown....
Your image of you. Physically. How does that affect your relationship with your husband?
You can click on the title of any of the previous post to review the full story. If you remember the post and just have not had an opportunity to respond now is the time sister! We desire to grow in our relationship with our husbands and in Christ, your words may be what someone else needs to encourage them along their journey. Let us know you are there by leaving a comment and encouraging another sister along the way!