I have chosen to do a repost today. This was written in December 2008, and here it is March 2010 and I see that many people yet struggle with this truth. I want to create a little dialog amongst believers. Are you in the same place you were before? Have you been enlightened on a truth of scripture? Do you yet struggle with your identity in Christ?
Again this post is designed for dialog. We may not all agree and that is fine. However we need to talk about these things. So if you read any further YOU MUST POST A COMMENT in response to the questions below! Smile!
- Is the individual whom the Lord called to receive salvation a sinner or a saint?
- Should believers refer to themselves as sinners or saints? Why or why not?
- What does God's word say about sinners and saints?
- Do you find yourself creating an identity with something God has called you out of?
- If so then who is your trust in?
Come back tomorrow for part 2. By the way men, you can participate as well! :)