Friday, February 26, 2010

Being His Crown

Friday's Homemaker Moments will be hosted at Angie's Site this week.  Click here to read what is on her mind.  Join us with comments, MckLinky, or BlogFrog!

I will add this note: Today is my husband's 37th birthday!  I am very proud of this man.  He is kind, gentle, direct, and loving.  We have been married for 12 years and I am thankful to God because he actively chased after me.  Many women are not chased after and I was.  For that I am thankful but one it displays in him the quality of endurance!  He understood the prize he was getting in me.  Nothing WORTH having comes without WORK!  I have few pictures that I just love of this man.  So I will post them for you to see in celebration of his birthday.

Happy Birthday King
Love,
Your Queen

No comments: