Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Titus TWOsday

So, here we are on another Wonderful Titus TWOsday.  What is happening in your world?  I am currently recovering from some major work!  It was a labor of love but none the less a labor! As I sit and think of the direction for us today I am a little torn because I don't think I am an expert in this area but we are going for it anyway.  Titus 2:3..Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior!  That is our topic REVERENT BEHAVIOR! 

So I have questions today. What does reverent behavior look like?  How are you walking reverently (is that a word?)? What are your struggles with this? I will add on to this post but my computer is being very difficult.  So as soon as time avails I will seek to answer these questions myself. Let me hear from you.

No comments: