Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HOME ALONE (just my husband and I)

My kids are at camp for a whole week!  WOW!  I can't believe it!  We dropped them off on Sunday after church and will pick them up on Friday evening.  I think we are all holding up pretty well!  Phil and I are really enjoying our time to hang, discuss, work and plan.  I praise God for this time and look forward to their safe and richly blessed return. 

This is the first time we have allowed our children to participate in something like this that we were don't directing, teaching or whatever.  We fully trust this ministry and in fact they are new partners in ministry with the CoHO.  You can check them out.  It is a non profit organization that pulls together once per year to put on this camp for "unchurched, poor, abused and broken children".  The work is super awesome and right up our alley!  There is a huge mix of children and every child is received with open arms and are fully nurtured at whatever stage of life they are in.  I love it!
 Check them out www.campcayc.org

No comments: