Thursday, September 25, 2008

Praising Christ with my Daughter

My youngest daughter Nichelle and I were given an opportunity to share Christ in dance at Peace Lutheran Church in Conway, Arkansas. It was truly a blessing! That Sunday morning was the conclusion of their vacation bible school (VBS) sharing that Jesus gives us the power to be brave, thankful, helpful, share the good news and live eternally. All three of my children participated in this VBS and loved it. Nichelle, however was able to live out what she learned through this dance. I taught her this dance in two days..she is six years old. She shared with me that she was afraid to do it. We talked about how this week she learned that Jesus gives us the power to be brave..remember Peter who walked on water? Keep your eyes on Jesus and He will give you the power to be brave. So view this dance and worship Christ with us, for He does give us the power to be brave and not only that…it is He who gives us the ability to COME TO JESUS! Thank you Daddy for allowing us an opportunity to come to you through Jesus Christ.

No comments: