Monday, November 29, 2010

Moments in the Word

Would you describe Heaven? 
What does it look like? 
What does it feel like? 
Who is there? 
What color are the streets? 
What does your room look like? 
How many jewels on your crown?
What questions do you have?
What are you most thrilled about? 
Is it that your spouse is there with you?
Maybe your father, mother or grandparent?

What are you most looking forward to in Heaven?

My friends I want you to take this time and ask yourself these questions, then answer them.  You don't have to do it here, but I do want you to take this time and think on what is being asked. I hear people all the time say when I get to Heaven I'm going to ask God this or that.  Have you ever heard or said this, "I can't wait to get to Heaven to see my (family or friend)"?

Let's think a little harder....

What if Heaven was this.....

You with no sickness, and with all the friends you ever had on earth, and all the food you ever liked, and all the leisure activities you ever enjoyed, and all the natural beauties you ever saw, all the physical pleasures you ever tasted and experienced.  There were no human conflict or any natural disasters.
Could you be satisfied with Heaven if it were just like this?

To be continued.......

No comments: