Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Titus Twosday!

This Titus Twosday is all about discipleship.  As I read through Titus it is clear to me that we need to be (being) discipled while discipling.  I as a 34 year old married woman with three children, I need to have disciples.  According to Titus 2, I need to be training younger women to love their husband and children, to be self controlled, pure, working at home, kind and submissive to their own husbands that the word of God may not be reviled.  The command to train the younger from this text is directed to married women with children. 

So to the MARRIED Woman with children...FIND, Create and carve out time to train younger women in this role.  We can not neglect the God given right and role to speak direction into the lives of younger women.  People we are always discipling whether it is intentional or not.  I am encouraging you today to make it intentional that the word of God may not be reviled.

No comments: