This Titus Twosday is all about modesty in 2010. Some of you read my previous post on this topic. This time I really want to hear from you! So if you have read this much of this post you have to comment! DEAL! Okay I am going to ask some questions and you can answer any one of them or all of them. That is your choice. Here we go!!!
1. What is most disturbing to you about people dressed immodest?
2. How does immodesty effect you as a believer? Do you have to pay special attention to guard your heart? What are the specific ways in which you do that?
3. Is there a general standard for everyone, or is there room for "if you got it flaunt it"?
4. Do you think most people dressed immodestly are aware of their possible offense and disturbance...or more importantly that they may be lead another into sin?
5. is there a limit to one individuals responsibility to..."not cause a brother to stumble"? Example...someone in your church says it causes them to sin when you wear green. You are completely covered but they are lead to sin because of some childhood deal. What is your responsibility as a believer to help that other believer in their sin?
Okay I think that is enough for now.....
Here is a sneak peak at what we will be talking about in the next few weeks.
Can a woman be a missionary (outside the home) and have a family? What is a woman's role in the command to go and make disciples?
Excited to hear from you all!