Saturday, December 20, 2008

IT'S OUR 11 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

I am thankful that the Lord allowed us to see this day. As most married couples can testify there were many days and nights we just were not sure we would make it....BUT GOD! I am thankful to God today because He could have chose any man to be my husband. Yet He chose Phillip D. Fletcher from the foundation of the world to be my man...and me his wo man.

We have come a long way. Through the power of the Holy Spirit and God's amazing grace we are able to see a picture in our marriage. That picture is of Christ and His Bride the Church. We have learned to endure for the gospel sake. The endurance has brought both pleasure and pain and I love it!

Happy Anniversary Phil!

3 comments:

AngelaCate said...

Wow! Happy Anniversary you guys...
We love you guys!

timsarmywifey said...

Congratulations! I think Tim will prob. miss ours again this year... sigh... Blessings to you both.

Steven O. said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!